Cynoia Terms and Conditions
Last updated on December 21, 2020
https://www.cynoia.com/ Website; web, desktop, and the mobile apps, web interfaces, APIs, documentation, servers and all other Intellectual Property, software and infrastructure (individually referred to as “Cynoia Product” or “Cynoia Services” are owned, registered and operated by Cynoia SARL. ("Company"), a company incorporated under the laws of Tunisia.
Accessing or using Cynoia, You agree that:
“Authority” shall mean any national, state, provincial, local or similar government, governmental, regulatory or administrative authority, branch, agency, any statutory body or commission or any non-governmental regulatory or administrative authority, body or other organization to the extent that the rules, regulations and standards, requirements, procedures or orders of such authority, body or other organization that have the force of Applicable Law or any court, tribunal, arbitral or judicial body in the Tunisia.
“Minimum Age” shall mean any person aged 16 (Sixteen) years and above.
3. Services and restrictions3.1. We provide an array of services for team communication and collaboration in the form of Cynoia Products ("Service" or "Services"). You may use the Services for your personal and business use in the organization that you represent.
3.3. You agree not to, and not to attempt to:
- 3.3.2. adapt, modify, prepare derivative copies based upon Website and Cynoia Services;
3.6 Cynoia Products are offered through various versions, both free and paid. The Company is not obligated to provide any support services with respect to the free version of the various Cynoia Products and hereby reserves the right to suspend provision of free Cynoia Products at any time or charge a subscription fee with respect to such Cynoia Product.
5. Usage of Cynoia ServicesIf you use Cynoia Services, as a User you are responsible for maintaining the security of the devices on which Cynoia is installed and/or used, as well as the security of your account associated with the Cynoia Services. You are responsible for all activities that occur on Cynoia under your account. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Cynoia Services. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, or that You are misusing Your account in any manner; We reserve the right to indefinitely suspend, terminate or block Your access to Cynoia Services.
6. User Rights
You can have an unlimited number of team spaces on Cynoia. The only limit is to create one team space using one email. Using different emails is the only way to create multiple team spaces.
We allow you to store or share any information, text, links, multimedia content, or other materials or arrangements of materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services or receive material from others (“Content“). We don’t claim ownership of these Content. These Content remains your Content and You are responsible for it.
When you share these Content with other people, you understand that they may be able to use, save, record, reproduce, broadcast, transmit, share and display Content without compensating you. If you do not want others to have that ability, do not use the Services to share Content.
You represent and warrant that for the duration of Cynoia Terms, you have (and will have) all the rights necessary for these Content that is uploaded, stored, or shared on or through the Services and that the collection, use, and retention of these Content will not violate any law or the rights of others. Cynoia cannot be held responsible for these Content or the material others upload, store or share using the Services.
It is your right to request deleting a team space, and we reserve the right to process your request up to 30 business days.
Once the team space is deleted, the team space URL of a deleted team cannot be reused. You can create a new team space any time choosing any team space URL available.
We do not interfere with the flow of your team space on Cynoia and do not process deleting team space members, that can be done by team space owner or admins.
Team space owner can only be suspended or deleted by team space admins.
We can transfer the team space role to any active team space member, upon request from the team space owner themself.
It is your right to request us to modify or export the personal identifiable information in Cynoia web or desktop apps or by contacting [email protected]
Please note that the processing of data export is done semi-automatic and may take 90 days or more, depending on the amount of data. By the time of public release, we will deliver all the necessary tools for managing, accessing and exporting your data in your Cynoia team space settings. Once your request is processed you will see the changes immediately in your team space on Cynoia, but the data will be retained by Cynoia in the backup copy for a commercially reasonable amount of time.
Users who are active subscribers of the Cynoia Business plan have rights to request data import from another team chat. We reserve the right to process the request and contact the user to negotiate the details of the data import.
7. Representations, Warranties and Obligations of the Company
We hereby represent and warrant that:7.1. We are a duly registered company as under the laws of Tunisia.
8. User representations, warranties, and obligations
8.2. You have provided accurate information and details to the Company with respect to your use of the Cynoia Services and shall also keep the contact information up to date.
9. User feedback, comments, and suggestions9.1. While submitting feedback, posting comments, suggestions, opinions, etc. (“User Content”), You agree and acknowledge that:
- 9.1.1. We are not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, regarding the User Content;
- 9.1.2. We reserve the right to use or disclose such User Content for any purpose, in any way, as We see fit;
- 9.1.3. By posting/ submitting User Content, the same shall become our intellectual property right without any obligations including but not limited to any compensation or consideration, express or implied to You.
- 9.1.4. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Cynoia Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
10. Intellectual Property Rights10.1. All rights, title and interest in and to all materials that are part of the Service (including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement), except for Your content are owned by Cynoia SARL. (Company) and/or its third party licensors
10.2. You agree that you shall not modify, copy, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, scrape, display, post, transmit, or sell in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, or otherwise exploit the intellectual property of the Company without our express prior written permission. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service or by accessing any material posted on the Service by the Company, or any derivative works thereof. All rights not expressly granted by Cynoia Terms are reserved by the Company and its licensors, and no license is granted hereunder by estoppel, implication or otherwise
11. Links11.1. The Website, and Cynoia Services may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of the Company. We are not responsible for the content of any Linked Site, including, without limitation to, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
11.2. We are not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by the User from any Linked Site. We are providing these links only for convenience, and the inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by Cynoia SARL. of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof.
12. Fraud and Improper Conduct12.1. You may only access the Cynoia Services for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all provisions of Applicable Law pertaining to Your use of the Cynoia Services.
You agree that You will not in any way:12.2. Interfere with the ability of others to access or use the individual Cynoia Services.
12.3. Disrupt the normal flow of communication or otherwise act in a manner that adversely affects other Users ability to access or use Cynoia Services.
12.4. Interfere with or disrupt Cynoia Services or servers, APIs or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
- 12.4.1. API. You are not allowed to use or modify the API in a way that will interfere with or disrupt Cynoia Services. If You are interested in legitimate use of the API to integrate with your own service, You will have to obtain Cynoia SARL. written consent and agree on any further commercial terms.
12.6. Defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone.
12.7. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted, toxic files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Cynoia Services or other Users devices.
12.8. Violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property, confidentiality or other rights of any party including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity).
12.9. Violate any Applicable Laws or regulations, or promote or encourage any illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Service.
13. Limitation and Disclaimer of Warranty13.1. The Website, the Cynoia Services are provided "AS IS" without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent possible pursuant to Applicable Law, We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Website, the Cynoia Services and each portion thereof, including, but not limited to, non-infringement or other violation of intellectual property rights.
13.2. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or reliability of the information shared by Users on the Cynoia Services.
13.3. We shall not be liable if any information shared by Users on the Cynoia Services violates Applicable Law or contains material errors, or is (or could be subject to a claim that it is) defamatory, obscene, invades the right of privacy, or infringes any right of any person or entity.
13.4. The content shared by Users on the Cynoia Services does not reflect our opinion or view on any subject matter.
13.5. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, whatsoever incurred by the User due to use of the Cynoia Services or due to the non- availability of any of the Cynoia Services.
13.6. We shall not be liable in the event any damage or loss occurs to your computer system, or any other electronic device, or any data as a result of (a) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Cynoia Services; (b) any conduct or content of any third-party on the services, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties; (c) any content obtained from the Cynoia Services; or (d) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content.
13.8. We shall be entitled to disclose to the Authority, as required by Applicable Law or by any directive or request from any government body, the particulars of the Users engaged with the Cynoia Services.
13.9. We shall be entitled to add, to vary or amend any or all Cynoia terms and conditions at any time and the User shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment is incorporated into Cynoia terms and conditions.
14. Indemnification14.1. You undertake to indemnify Cynoia, Inc. for any losses or damages resulting from any third-party claims or complaints arising from, or in connection with Your actions on the Website, or the Cynia Services and/or breach of this Agreement.
If you're not satisfied with Cynoia product or service, we offer a 14-day money-back guarantee after each billing transaction. No questions asked. After that, Cynoia does not provide partial or full refunds.
Example: You subscribed to a Business plan with $1000 on September 1, 2019, then updated your subscription on November 10, 2019 with $100, and ask for a refund on November 10, 2019, Cynoia will refund only $100, paid during the latest billing transaction, not the $1000 you paid on September 1, 2019.
If you upgraded to Cynoia Business plan during our limited time discount deal, then we do not provide any partial or full refunds.
19. Governing Law